Lighthouse: The Dark Being
|Release Date:||Sept. 9, 1996|
|Platform:||Template:MS-DOS, Windows 9x, Macintosh|
|Localization:||English, German, French|
Lighthouse: The Dark Being uses graphics created in and pre-rendered with 3D Studio. It has a first person POV. It uses RBT for animations and VMD for cutscene videos. The style is not unlike that of the Myst games, though not as static. The game was distributed on two CD-ROM discs. Game design places a strong emphasis on puzzle solving.
Game Game version Interpreter version Date Lighthouse: The Dark Being|Lighthouse 1.0C 3.000.000 1996/09/09 Lighthouse: The Dark Being|Lighthouse 2.0 3.000.000 1997/03/04
- Not available at this time.
- SHP New DOSBox Installer Setup File [2.94 MB]
- Requires files from the original CDs.
- File:ZIP.PNG Official LITE2PAT Patch ZIP File [1.58 MB]
- All fixes from the previous patch LHPAT.EXE
- Adds several new features to the game
- File:ZIP.PNG Official LITE2FIX Patch ZIP File [22.7 KB]
- Errors that occur around the submarine or in the compass in Lighthouse 2.0.