|Release Date:||Mar. 2016|
SeqMaker is a console or command line program that can create, extract images from and play the Sierra SEQ files. As a command line program it could easily be used for batch file processing SEQ files. For those that want a GUI try SEQTool, which is an SCI Companion plugin based on SeqMaker.
- Supports PNG, BMP, GIF, and PCX
- Automatically detects sequences, so you can just drop book1.bmp on it and expect it to make book.seq with all 16 frames.
- Specify a later frame to start from there instead.
- Also supports TXT files with file lists in 'em in place of the first frame.
- Integrated player -- drop a SEQ file on it.
- Player doesn't use SetPixel any more!
- Anything wrong? This even has return codes for integration into UI fronts or whatever.
- Exploding a SEQ file into individual bitmaps of your chosen format.
For command line use:
seqmaker [infile]=> as above
seqmaker [infile] -o [outfile]=> don't guess the name of the seq to make
seqmaker [seqfile]=> play seq in 320x200
seqmaker [seqfile] -d=> play seq in 640x400
seqmaker [seqfile] -a=> play seq in 320x240
seqmaker [seqfile] -a -d=> play seq in 640x480
seqmaker [seqfile]-- plays SEQ file
seqmaker [seqfile] -e --plays, but also saves frames as cd6-0001.png through cd6-0130something.png
seqmaker [seqfile] -e alexmirror1.png-- saves as alexmirror1.png and so on.
Aspect and Dual switches have no bearing on what is saved.
Download from here:
Source Code is available here: