Space Quest 6: The Spinal Frontier
Space Quest 6 Cover
|Release Date:||June 20, 1995|
|Designer(s):||Josh Mandel, Scott Murphy|
|Platform:||MS-DOS, Windows 9x, Macintosh|
Space Quest 6: The Spinal Frontier is the sixth and final episode in Sierra's Space Quest Series. Development for this game was moved back to Sierra to be done in house after Space Quest 5 had been done at Dynamix with Mark Crowe so that Dynamix could learn SCI. This game was developed solely as a CD-ROM game with speech.
While a seventh Space Quest game had been planned, it was never developed.
Game Game version Interpreter version Date Space Quest 6 1.0 2.100.002 1995/06/20 Space Quest 6 (Win) 1.0 2.100.002 1995/06/20
- SHP New Space Quest 6 DOSBox Installer Setup File [830 KB]
- Requires files from the original distribution media.
- Official Space Quest 6 Copyright Information ZIP File [48.8 KB]
- NewRisingSun Space Quest 6 Patch ZIP File [19.9 KB]
- Non-responsive Endodroid Runner/Elmo Pug.
- Using datacard in ComPost issue.